Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Breakfast lunch and dinner...

This morning for breakfast I had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats, a sliced up banana and a cup of milk.

At lunch I had a peanut butter sandwich on cracked wheat bread and an apple, then walked by myself around the circuit Melissa and I normally walk when she's in. (She has food poisoning, and sounds like she wants to die...) The peanut butter is good, but I skipped the drizzle of honey this time, and I think I might add it back. There is no sugar in the peanut butter I'm using, and the sandwich was a little dry.

The receptionist in our building turned 20 today, and they offered me a slice of ice cream cake, but I said no. In the break room, they have cupcakes and blueberry scones. I'll be staying out of there...

I had boysenberry yogurt for my afternoon snack.

For dinner, I had leftover tofu stirfry from last night. Then I had about 1/2 cup of cashews while I was reading...Gotta work on the late night snacking...