Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Computer and other issues

It's been crazy. Don't really like to go this long without posting, but we'll start with Saturday night.

We had Bacon Wrapped Corn on the cob and Chicken Nuggets.

Dov got up at 4am to fish, and I had a blueberry crunch Clif Bar and a glass of ginger ale for breakfast.

For lunch, I had a turkey club wrap and potato salad.

For dinner, we had shrimp skewered with red and green peppers, mushrooms and grape tomatoes and for dessert we had strawberry and pineapple skewers.

As a late night snack, Dov and I polished off the remaining blackout cake.

For breakfast on Monday, I had cereal. For lunch, I had the lime chicken from Applebees with the Key Lime Pie dessert and a starter salad. For dinner, we ended up at a Mongolian Barbecue place. I had some apple sauce for a snack.

For breakfast today, I had some Special K Red Berries. For lunch, I had a roast beef sandwich on whole wheat, a carrot stick, three pickles and a banana with an Arnold Palmer.

For dinner, we're having sockeye Salmon with rice and some veggies - I have some broccoli and green peppers and onions and I may roast them for a bit in some olive oil with a little minced garlic.

We've been having some computer issues at work and it really sucks.

In some good news, Dov will be free-lancing with some friends of his from CA who are geologists. They're coming up in a few weeks and will be training him on what they need to work with them. YAY!

Dov and I decided last night that when our lease is up in February, we're moving closer to where we both work. Much less stress.