Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The day after last night

So last night, my husband got home around 11:30 or so after fishing. (The sun goes down around 10pm or later, so after travel time and a stop at the store he got home very late.) I finished The Amulet of Samarkand around 11:45 or so, and when the alarm went off this morning, I instantly regretted not going to bed sooner...

For breakfast, I had multi-grain waffles from Trader Joes with a 1/2 cup frozen strawberries that I microwaved for three minutes. I also had a cup of tropicana orange juice. Dov bought it for himself (therefore we got the lots of pulp variety) but he can't mix citrus with anything else without instant digestive ramifications, so I'm the one who ends up drinking it, even though it's got the pulp. Even with all the pulp, there's no fiber. We're cleaning out the fridge...

I packed myself a ham sandwich on cracked wheat bread with salad sprouts and lettuce, a peach and a cherry yogurt. I'll have the yogurt for a snack at 3:30 or so.

We have a meeting tonight, so dinner has to be quick...we have flank steak in the refrigerator, but I'll marinate that tonight so it's ready for tomorrow.

I think I'll make a frittata tonight. I have eggs, cheese, spinach, mushrooms, peppers, garlic. I'll check out AllRecipes.com and see if I can get the carb count on that. Can't be very high...