Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bookworm adventures

For dinner last night we had the Olympian Greek Salad, which is cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, olives and red onions tossed with lemon juice and olive oil. I made some baked pita chips and panfried a boneless skinless chicken breast and split it between the two bowls. I sliced up half the rest of the pineapple and an orange and put two bunches of grapes on the plate and dov ate all but one slice of pineapple and the entire orange before dinner was done.

For breakfast this morning, I had a yogurt, granola and a banana. For lunch, I made a roast beef wrap with romaine lettuce and avocado and had an orange.

I'll consult the menu for dinner, but I'm thinking the bleu cheese burgers sound good.

My lower back hurts today. I went walking yesterday, and I have a feeling I need to replace my shoes. I took an Aleve this morning, and that's helped.

I also think I may have another ovarian cyst, as I'm getting a lot of pain in my lower left abdomen, and the doctor saw a cyst on the left ovary. It's a dull pain, so I'll live.

I played Bookworm Adventures last night, and Dov was upset with me. He's going fishing tonight. Time to put away the laptop after dinner...